The Social Media Manager for AppTech Payments Corporation will have general oversight and management responsibility for AppTech’s digital marketing performance and content development as it pertains to social media channels to include Linked-In, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and others. In addition to these responsibilities, the SMM will also have significant influence on the content development efforts and day-to-day maintenance and management of AppTech’s owned web properties (AppTechCorp.com and Commerse.io). The SMM will work directly with Investor Relations, Marketing, Brand and Graphics to develop and grow the audience and reach of AppTech’s digital landscape and presence. While this is an entry-mid level role in the organization, it is one which will have significant impact potential and future growth potential to develop into a Digital Marketing leader role for the organization.
- Oversee Company’s interactions with the public by implementing content strategies for multiple social media platforms according to company’s voice and guidelines
- Plan digital campaigns to increase Company’s online presence and online community
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and managing company’s overall SEO strategy (web marketing, web analytics, link building, keyword strategy)
- Analyze engagement data and identify trends in customer interactions
- Create and maintain brand promotions, company information, and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Graphic Design Manager to consistently produce new content and ideas
- Collaborate with PR Team and sales department to drive lead generation campaigns that the sales team can convert into revenue
- Keep up to date with trends and industry news
- Set measurable goals for a new campaign across relevant channels and create a report to track performance and cost
- Schedule social media posts ahead of time through a content calendar
- Find relevant curated content
- Build social media engagement by responding to comments and customer queries
- Short & effective headline writing, engaging introductions, video & image captions, structured text for easy reading
- Perform or manage minor tweaks and updates to company’s websites and online properties
- Perform website optimization tasks for SEO performance and ensure that AppTech’s web presence is drawing new visitors and increased viewing and time on site/pages
- Implements the company’s Digital Marketing plan and approach while providing key inputs and tracking success metrics for any/all online campaigns
- Manages & maintains company Mailchimp Account and email campaigns
- Develops, analyzes and creates recommendations based on email campaign reporting outputs
- Manages and tracks SEO, PPC and remarketing campaigns and provides feedback and recommendations for improvement
- Manages & performs light web maintenance, either through known skills and abilities or through 3rd party web developer resource
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Chief of Staff.
- Experience: 3-5 Years Social Media Marketing, digital marketing, web development and/or general business
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, PR or Marketing related field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Knowledge and daily practical use capabilities of Mailchimp, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Jira toolset for project & task management
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and strict confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of Social Media Channels, Web Technologies and Search.
- Highly skilled at managing change with an emphasis on flexibility
- Upholds, lives and actively promotes the AppTech core values in every interaction